.gal which is better for ranked and gear?

Seleir

Senior Squid
NNID
Yoshigold
As for the title, discussion about that :D

I need some suggestions for that ;)

NNID
TheLetsPlayGhost
I personally like the .52 Gal Deco for ranked. It comes with an Inkstrike, which is very good for splat zones, and the sub isn't half bad either.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Personally, I have seen a whole lot of .96 gals and .52 Gals the most. You will occasionally see the deco, but it has been those two I have seen the most.

As for gear, lately I have been using Ninja Squid, Swim Speed Up, and Ink Resistance as my main perks.

fishiecracker

Inkling
NNID
fishiecracker
As for gear, lately I have been using Ninja Squid, Swim Speed Up, and Ink Resistance as my main perks.
How noticeable is the Ink Resistance? I've been debating on if I want to run it or not.

Kevham

Inkling
NNID
Kevham
I use the .52 and the .52 Deco. The Standard .52 has the Splash Wall, which is quite useful for preventing the enemies from inking the point, and the Killer wail; while not as good as an Inkstrike or a Kraken, Is still quite good at forcing Enemies into a less favourable position. Set the wail across the point and you get a few seconds of coverage as they get out of the way. On maps like Walleye warehouse the Wail can cover the whole point in a good spot. The Deco's got Inkstrike. All I really need to say.

Gearwise, I typically run Resistance,Ninja Squid and Special saver. Keeping that little bit of extra special if you get splatted is useful when it's it's getting close to the opponent winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom