Games starting with incomplete teams.

Kamikazek

Inkling
So for one match I was in the lobby wait was really long and when the game finally started there was only one other person on my team and our poor opponent was solo. Also the game seemed to think we still had full teams even though there were clearly only 3 squids on the map. I'm guessing it's because the other players turned off the game due to the long lobby wait. Really basic stuff for this type of game but kinda cool I guess.

Anyone else have this happen?

Last edited:

TheSpeedyMouse

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheSpeedyMouse
This happened to me a lot. Every 3 or so matches it was 3v4 for me.

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
I wonder if this is going to be a problem once the game releases because I doubt they are going to make it so that you have the chance of joining sessions that are already going.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
i didn't have anything like this last night but i had at least 3 games where i was the only person playing on my team. still this was the smoothest test i've ever been a part of for launch. this game does work i know they will fix these minor issues.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
This never happened to me at all. Interesting though. But yeah, if the match starts, pretty sure no one can join mid-match.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
It never happened to me but I've heard it had happened to a lot of people.

Roksys

Senior Squid
NNID
Skolroksys
I didn't see any one-man teams, but I did have one or two teammates who apparently dropped at the beginning of a match. It generally just made me feel better about losing by such a wide margin. XD

Deku

Senior Squid
NNID
Rolandd
I think we need to have another demo so they can iron it out before release.

Never happened to me, though I disconnected a few times.

Dreamy Luigi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DreamyZack
I think something like that should at least call for AI controlled Inklings, developers act like they're allergic to AI or something..

Or maybe do some handicapping with average ink% per Inkling and add it to the total.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
It never happened to me, but it sounds frustrating. I can't say much other than welcome to online team games, sorry. :(

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
All my matches were 4v4. Though disconnects were definitely present and I am hoping that doesn't happen a lot in the full game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom