• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Games that Missed Your Radar, Want/ed to Play?

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
We've all got that list. the games we never heard of, the games we waited to release, but never showed, or the games we discover out of a discount bin or flea market. Do you have any games that missed your radar, but you wanted to play, or have played since?

I've got a few, and will mention them in time. but the first that comes to mind for me was Raw Danger for the PS2. it had such a unique concept. survive a natural disaster. i never heard about it again, after it was teased. i bought it later, and played it, and it was a good game, despite being very wonky and unapproahcable sometimes.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Bought YS Origin on Steam because at the time, it was one of the few Japanese games that were even on it but I never heard of the series up to that point. I took a chance with it and it paid off. The music was rocking, and the action was insane, and I was hooked to it for a long time. I'm not nuts enough to unlock a hidden outfit for one of the protagonists with some insane requirements, but I had a blast going through it.

Randomly while browsing Gamefaqs, one of the most popular games on there at the time on the PSP section was Monster Hunter Freedom 2. I was like, why? So, me and my brother were curious so we both got a copy and tried the game. We put it down because we had no idea how to even climb LEDGES, and we didn't know the difference between guild and village quests. Once we were able to climb ledges, the rest is history. How ironic that the series is going strong on the 3DS of all things. Big fan of it even to this day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom