• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Gear/ability help wanted

IceIceSquiddy

Inkling
So I'm working on customizing my gear and abilities. Trying to get a build going that would complement the Forge Splattershot Pro, but could also work well with any weapon.

Here's what I'm thinking so far.

For the head, Annaki Beret with Special Charge up as the main, then Special Saver and Special Power Up in the first 2 sub slots for more frequent and powerful specials. Need something to fill the third slot.

For the body, Octobowler Shirt with Ink Saver as Main, then Ink Recovery Up and Swim Speed Up x2 as subs.

As for shoes, I'm currently using Snow Delta Straps with Swim speed up as the main ability, but it could be any piece of footwear with Swim Speed Up as main. No clue about the subs yet.

Any thoughts/comments/constructive criticism appreciated. Thanks!

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
I'm personally a huge fan of Comeback for the FSP, since it boosts both Ink Savers, Ink Recovery, and Special Charge as well as both Speeds when active. It was originally reported that it stacked fully with the actual abilities, but I notice the wiki was edited a few days ago to suggest that's not the case? Then you could move Special Charge Up to the sub slots on the shoes, you just need to find some Takoroka shoes with Swim Speed on SplatNet.

Alternatively, you could add Object Shredder, which helps fill your bubbles quite a bit faster--Plum Casuals would do the trick here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom