Gear for Kraken Roller?

Seleir

Senior Squid
NNID
Yoshigold
Guys a good gear for Roller? someone can explain me the best choice for the weapon?

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Ink saver, Ink saver, Ink recovery up?, Ink saver. But seriously try stuff like Ninja Squid and Faster Squid Jump. Oh, and Apparently Run Speed Up doesn't affect rollers.

Mayday

Row, Row, Fight the Power!
NNID
MaydayBelieves
Moving the thread to the Weapons and Gear section. Should get better and more detailed responses here

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
not sure about hat and shoes, but especially for all roller classes, ninja squid on shirt is a MUST. I'd recommend stealth jump on shoes, but there's a case to be made for bomb sniffer or ink resistance. No idea what's good for the hat, probably tenacity, maybe ink saver (main)?

That's my take on it anyway.

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
not sure about hat and shoes, but especially for all roller classes, ninja squid on shirt is a MUST. I'd recommend stealth jump on shoes, but there's a case to be made for bomb sniffer or ink resistance. No idea what's good for the hat, probably tenacity, maybe ink saver (main)?

That's my take on it anyway.

Seleir

Senior Squid
NNID
Yoshigold
ty mmmmh i would also other opinion, wat so it`s better choice between stealth super jump and ink reduced damage?

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
ty mmmmh i would also other opinion, wat so it`s better choice between stealth super jump and ink reduced damage?
Are you going to be using your own beacons? There's no point in stealth if you're not going to be jumping to your teammates.
I'd go with ink resistance. You are going to be in enemy ink most of the time anyways.

Seleir

Senior Squid
NNID
Yoshigold
so if i use this two, what will be the third one?

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
It's up to personal preference really. Last Ditch Effort will increase ink efficiency during the last 30 seconds so i'd go with that.

Holder of the Heel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Roarfang
When I used it today I had main weapon ink efficiency, special charge increase, and ink resistance. The roller is great at spreading ink, the kraken special has uses in just about every situation, and as a roller you'll probably step in some enemy ink every so often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom