Gear images

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
Does anyone know where I can find the png sources of gear icons? I'm making a web tool for trading gear and would like to use those images. I can find the ones without a transparent background but it would be nicer to have it with it.
Just like how it is on nintendo's site, but i'd rather not scrape those.

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
Those images don't have transparent backgrounds. I could still use them though, just wouldn't be as pretty.

Well my idea is to have a searchable database of everyone's gear. Like let's say I wanted a pure damage up hat, just dial it in and it will list all hats and their owners in a list. You may then contact them to set up a match. Right now we have several threads that try to do this but you need to skim every post to find what you want.

Njok

Bouncer
Those images don't have transparent backgrounds. I could still use them though, just wouldn't be as pretty.

Well my idea is to have a searchable database of everyone's gear. Like let's say I wanted a pure damage up hat, just dial it in and it will list all hats and their owners in a list. You may then contact them to set up a match. Right now we have several threads that try to do this but you need to skim every post to find what you want.
Yep, exactly what i want to use the discord for as well. That actually could work very well together if you manage to build that database and finding and setting up matches on discord is a piece of cake (especially compared to pm-ing here and reading it only the next morning or something lol).

Kryzz

Full Squid
NNID
Valdraya
If you click on each individual piece's page there is a png with a transparent background, albeit somewhat smaller than the official site

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom