Gear set ideas???

TCSmith0812

Full Squid
Hey I was crafting some new gear sets for my mains lately and that got me thinking. It's very common to see snipers use a lot of power up and charge up, and octoshot users use speed a lot, and it's become really common to see the same abilities used for each weapon. I was wondering if anybody had any ideas for new gear sets for certain weapons? Include the name of the gear and the abilities you used, as well as how you succeeded with the set. It'd be nice to see some variety!

Leedika42

Senior Squid
NNID
Leedika.TheGov
A fun set that I made for the Carbon Roller contains 2 Sub Saver Main, 1 Ink Rejen Main, and 2 Sub Sub Savers and Ink Rejen. This set allows you to throw 4 splat bombs with a bit of ink to spare, and get your ink back ~33% faster. It is so much fun because the Carbon Roller usually has horrible range, but with the bombs you can splat others by bomb spamming. 1 direct hit and 1 indirect hit is a kill, so 4 throws is pretty good for that. Additionally people don't expect you to have kill potential at the range bombs have so people have a hard time spacing themselves. Add damage up if you don't want to have to aim as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom