Gear sharing group?

Lilguy1456

Inkling
NNID
Lilguy1456
Don't know if this has been done...but maybe people can list the gear they have and their NNID so we could share gear in the plaza? Might be cool to get stacks!

Lilguy1456

Inkling
NNID
Lilguy1456
Because I think they only way to get the gear we all REALLY want is to order from Spyke...not reroll

Ictoan

Full Squid
NNID
Krrrrg
Because I think they only way to get the gear we all REALLY want is to order from Spyke...not reroll
I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think Spyke gives you the same sub abilities as the gear you originally ordered. While the main ability will definitely be the same, that's because it's fixed for each piece of equipment. So, your idea could work for filling out people's equipment lists, but I don't think Spyke will give us the setups we want, except by pure chance.

Lilguy1456

Inkling
NNID
Lilguy1456
Otherwise there'd be no point. The mains are always the same. I could get them in the store.

The one I ordered last night was Speed main and 2 Speed subs, and I still have them.

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think Spyke gives you the same sub abilities as the gear you originally ordered. While the main ability will definitely be the same, that's because it's fixed for each piece of equipment. So, your idea could work for filling out people's equipment lists, but I don't think Spyke will give us the setups we want, except by pure chance.
There's a chance you get an exact copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom