• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gecko Gear glitch theory crafters

Luckyray

Inkling
NNID
Luckyray93
I'm assuming most here know what the glitch is and that it means you no longer have to sit in wonder about your gear and what it could be. Now that its out I've already made a nasty set up Including comeback with quick respawn, haunt with quick respawn and super jump main with quick respawn. I was curious if anyone else out there was theory crafting sets before this glitch happened and what your dream set is. Try to avoid any obvious ones like all attack or all special charge Im asking for the synergy pieces of gear.

Luckyray

Inkling
NNID
Luckyray93
There's so many threads in this board about crafting gear based on existing methods (see the Weapons And Gear section), and most people on this forum don't take too kindly to the practice of hacking in perfect gear.
Ill be sure to check it out thanks :) and as far as I've seen people that seem to really care about gear being hacked have more so of a moral issue with doing it. Forcing something that should be random to give you the exact gear you want is the problem most seem to have. I dont mind if people are mad not to say I dont care, I just see no point in being mad. when save scumming became a relevant thing people were mad but they get over it. I personally find nothing wrong with getting the gear you want through any means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom