• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Genesis Wave is now recruiting! [div-less] [friendship-oriented]

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
NOTICE: We now have a full roster and are thus no longer accepting applications. Thank you for your interest!

NOTICE: We now have a full roster and are thus no longer accepting applications. Thank you for your interest!

Hey everyone! I'm Katz, or Dylan, and you've probably seen me posting here and there.

I'm excited to announce that we are kickstarting a new Splatoon 3 team: Genesis Wave. Our priority is making friends and having fun while shaping a team around our shared strengths and weaknesses before we find our footing in the competitive scene. We are looking for 2 more recruits, but subs would be nice!
If you're looking to help form a long-term friend group with a passion for the series, we invite you to join us!

To apply, reach out through Discord or join our server directly using this link, and take our small survey.
There is no deadline, but I will edit this post to let you know once we have had enough applications.

Thank you, and best of luck!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom