• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Getting Fresh! New to the boards!

Gamertara

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gamertara
Hi everyone!

My username is
Gamertara, but I usually go by Kiki. I'm new to the boards. I've been playing Splatoon since mid September of 2015. I enjoy squid parties as well as highly competitive turf wars. I can't wait to meet new squids and learn new ways to play the game. Splatoon is such a great game, and I don't see myself getting bored anytime soon. Please feel free to add me. Gamertara here on the boards, NNID Gamertara

Some quick facts:
I'm lvl
50, and ranked A+ 50. My favorite weapon is the Aerospray RG and the Splash-o-matic.

RikiSneaky

Inkling
NNID
Hiro_the_Conquer
Hi! I'm kinda new here as well had my account for awile but haven't used it. My NNID is Hiro_the_Conquer and I'm Lv.50 also. Main weapons are Kelp Splatterscope, Tentatek, .96 Deco, and Carbon Roller. Would enjoy squid squadding sometime. :)

ShinySaur

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1410-8021-7648
Hey Gamertara! I'm also looking for friends to splat with. I sent you a friend request! Looking forward to playing with you. My NNID is PMarquez24.
I play lots of ranked and I use the Octoshot and splash o matics. :)

Gamertara

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gamertara
Hi ShinySaur! Nice to meet you! I'll add you the moment I can! I hate that we can't add people from the computer or while waiting for a turf war match up.

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
Well welcome to the boards my squiddy little friend. hope you enjoy being here and interacting with all the threads we have in here.

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Hi everyone!

My username is
Gamertara, but I usually go by Kiki. I'm new to the boards. I've been playing Splatoon since mid September of 2015. I enjoy squid parties as well as highly competitive turf wars. I can't wait to meet new squids and learn new ways to play the game. Splatoon is such a great game, and I don't see myself getting bored anytime soon. Please feel free to add me. Gamertara here on the boards, NNID Gamertara

Some quick facts:
I'm lvl
50, and ranked A+ 50. My favorite weapon is the Aerospray RG and the Splash-o-matic.
Hi! I'm kinda new here as well had my account for awile but haven't used it. My NNID is Hiro_the_Conquer and I'm Lv.50 also. Main weapons are Kelp Splatterscope, Tentatek, .96 Deco, and Carbon Roller. Would enjoy squid squadding sometime. :)
Welcome to the Squid Board you two. I'd be happy to add you both, maybe we can squad sometime. :p

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Colored text, fancy! Welcome aboard, and have fun you lot! ;)

Gamertara

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gamertara
Howdy xXShadeXx, and thanks. This looks like an awesome community!

Gamertara

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gamertara
Welcome to the Squid Board you two. I'd be happy to add you both, maybe we can squad sometime. :p
Would love to squad with new players. It adds so much to the Splatoon experience! Feel free to add me, NNID Gamertara.

RikiSneaky

Inkling
NNID
Hiro_the_Conquer
Anyone interested in squadding give me your email or discord id and a friend request and I wiil add you to our splatoon room. :D

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
Howdy xXShadeXx, and thanks. This looks like an awesome community!
It's a really nice place to be, so hopefully you'll like it. If you'd like to play with me or such, you're welcome to add me. I get on at like...random times of the day, and a lot of times I'm on my alt, so there's no schedule to follow. You're free to message me anytime as well. I don't believe I'll be turning my wii u on at any point tonight, so if I don't get a request, I'll send one to ya when I turn it on.

RikiSneaky

Inkling
NNID
Hiro_the_Conquer
Anyone interested in squadding give me your email or discord id and a friend request and I wiil add you to our splatoon room. :D
Make that email only, I'm having trouble finding squids by their Discord Name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom