silvr_nouveau

Senior Squid
Pronouns
He/They/She
Switch Friend Code
SW-5141-3082-0456
reef lux :>
Burst Bomb/ Inkstorm

I think this would be a fun kit that helps with the weakness of the main well also enabling its strengths. Flux can easily do 90 dmg is highly mobile and can act as paint support. Burst allows it to chip enemies and Storm allows it to put extra paint on the ground, chip people and heal its teammates. Allowing it to play both supportive and aggro roles

silvr_nouveau

Senior Squid
Pronouns
He/They/She
Switch Friend Code
SW-5141-3082-0456
nautilus!
Marker Slider

I don't like naut :(

My unbiased kit would be Auto Bomb and Wail. This would give the kit a identity as a location weapon that can track down opponents plus Naut struggles if it's rushed down without a charge so having auto Bomb and wail allows it to check areas before entering it! It's basically a more aggressive version of its current kit which is great at locating people and supporting its teammates but is very main weapon reliant

silvr_nouveau

Senior Squid
Pronouns
He/They/She
Switch Friend Code
SW-5141-3082-0456
Luna blaster
This is a hard one since Lunas good subs have all been taken up. I'm gonna say probably Torpedo and Zooka for dealing with longer Ranged opponents and giving the main some extra mobility

BlipBlob

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3737-9862-5975
Marker Slider

I don't like naut :(

My unbiased kit would be Auto Bomb and Wail. This would give the kit a identity as a location weapon that can track down opponents plus Naut struggles if it's rushed down without a charge so having auto Bomb and wail allows it to check areas before entering it! It's basically a more aggressive version of its current kit which is great at locating people and supporting its teammates but is very main weapon reliant
I'd take Marker if it gets Inkjet back lol

I like your idea with wail tho. Never considered that before since Naut needs to recharge before it can follow up on it, but a more aggro kit that still tracks opponents sound really cool. Also since it could use wail in a more supportive way to help with team fights as well.

Rowie

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5462-3320-9436
This is a hard one since Lunas good subs have all been taken up. I'm gonna say probably Torpedo and Zooka for dealing with longer Ranged opponents and giving the main some extra mobility
Holy you litterally gave it my dream kit lmao

silvr_nouveau

Senior Squid
Pronouns
He/They/She
Switch Friend Code
SW-5141-3082-0456
do one for stamper please
Okay so we have a aggro stamper and a defensive stamper so lets combine the two for a stamper that can play offense and defence
Booyah Bomb is a great defensive special that can help it continue kill streaks and we can give it Auto bomb for a cheap poking tool that lets it know where people are

silvr_nouveau

Senior Squid
Pronouns
He/They/She
Switch Friend Code
SW-5141-3082-0456
Kraken and Fizzy! I love Wiper so this kit is dear to me, Fizzy is a perfect sub as it pokes and combos well with the main and Kraken keeps it alive and lets it get in to Skirmish, i would cook so hard with this kit

Mjmannella

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-6515-6020-5729
How about Glooga Dualies?
Sidenote: how did you get the "Full Squid" title? Does that update based on how many posts you've made?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom