• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Giveaway Help!

Linkfreak404

Full Squid
NNID
linkfreak404
Since I don't have Smash Bros. Wii U or even plan on buying it, I want to give away the code for the Inkling costumes for the Mii fighters to those who didn't preorder the game at Gamestop!

But the problem is that I have no clue on how to make this fair. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know!

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
One thing I usually do for forum giveaways is
Number each post after yours, in order, and put the range into a RNG online. Whichever one it picks wins.
It is random and it avoids all the malarkey of people picking their own numbers and all that.

Linkfreak404

Full Squid
NNID
linkfreak404
Number each post after yours, in order, and put the range into a RNG online. Whichever one it picks wins.
It is random and it avoids all the malarkey of people picking their own numbers and all that.
That's actually a good idea. Thanks!

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
And make sure you enforce one post per person. :p

dcooper

Senior Squid
NNID
victoriafan15
How about you make a youtube video about the giveaway and then they have to comment on the video onnce they can't comment twice or more and use a online generator which will choose the winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom