• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

glitch with splatfest?

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
Hey guys,So I'm on Splatoon, right, competing in splatfest when all of the sudden it doesn't get team rollercoaster it gets team water slide so you have to fight your own team mates... (Like 4 on 4 water slides on both sides) Has this happened to anyone else? Was there just not enough team rollercoaster? Hmm... Because I don't wanna fight my own team makes me sad

Dream21

Full Squid
Not a glitch. It's when there are not enough available Roller Coaster players online so you play against your own team.

I've yet to have this happen though o: I've heard this happened to some Roller Coaster players too. These teams must be pretty equal this time.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Like Dream21 said, the game puts 2 allied teams to fight when it can't find players of the opposite team. You still get points and EXP, but the match doesn't count to the final score of the Splatfest. They did this after the first Splatfest in Japan where people were often fighting 4v1 or waiting for long periods of time to even find a match

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom