Glitches

Ink Dragon

Inkling
NNID
Zexion_Roxas
Did any of you guys run into any glitches?
I ran into one with my Inkling Boy Amiibo. His clothes just vanished after every mission for a split second.
20150530_152447(0).jpg

rokami

Inkling
NNID
83byte
I'm not sure the disappearing clothes on the amiibo is a glitch, just more like the game taking a bit longer to load their clothes than the actual character model. It is weird that it happens in general though.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I've seen the clothes glitch before, well.. maybe not technically "seen" it but I have had friends point it out before. :oops:

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
someone posted a picture on Tumblr of them being outside the hub world, standing on the station platform. iv ran into all the walls and they seem pretty solid.

Charlie

Inkling
NNID
Trubble_Bubble
Had a glitch that took me into a new match, but my tv showed nothing but a blank white screen. I could still play blind though I couldn't get the white to go away, closing the software closed said software but the screen was still white! Had to restart my console to get out of it.

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
iv had a glitch where i was walking around the hub but the inside of my tenticals were glowing blue as if i had gotten my special weapon in a match. it was strange and i never took notice until a few days ago when i was thinking about it. I was a yellow inkling so the purple parts were glowing too.

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
Had a glitch that took me into a new match, but my tv showed nothing but a blank white screen. I could still play blind though I couldn't get the white to go away, closing the software closed said software but the screen was still white! Had to restart my console to get out of it.
This same thing happened to me once during the testfire days.

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
I've seen a glitch where if you jump on the head of a certain inkling in Inkopolis and turn into a squid, you can warp out of bounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom