• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Global Testfire/General Splatoon Skype Group

Kelkador

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pushinator
With the final Global Testfire happening at the end of the weekend, I think that it would be nice for me to host a Skype group for the testfire and the future. I am not going to go too overboard with rules and regulations, but here is a few. (May add more in the future if I forget something)

1. Be Nice - Self-explanatory, but this is very important. If you are not pleased with someone give constructive criticism.

2. No Harassment - Kinda ties in with "be nice" also self explanatory.

3. Be Positive - If something has got you down, don't let it get others down too! This means not extensively talking about dying in a game as well.

This call is made for the testfire but it can just be used for whatever. Just to be clear, this is NOT a squad. It's just a goofy Skype group.

Add me on Skype and post here if you want in to the cool kids club, and I will add you when I can.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
This is quite a nice thing for you to do. Unfortunately, I don't have Skype, a webcam and mic. :(

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Very interesting, good luck with this !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom