Global Testfire Weapon Overview and Commentary

EnderGamma

Senior Squid
NNID
EnderGamma
A lot of what is described in this video was already mentioned in my post under the Global Testfire General Discussion thread. I highly suggest reading it if interested in my complete thoughts in textual form. But alas another video for Splatoon that goes over my thoughts of the weapon loadouts available in the Global Testfire! As always feedback encouraged and welcome!

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
I thought it was a bit strange that you listed all the reasons you thought the Roller was weak, and then suggested weakening it even more, but other than that I liked your points. The Charger definitely has a strong application, we've just yet to see it put into practice.

EnderGamma

Senior Squid
NNID
EnderGamma
I thought it was a bit strange that you listed all the reasons you thought the Roller was weak, and then suggested weakening it even more, but other than that I liked your points. The Charger definitely has a strong application, we've just yet to see it put into practice.
I didn't mean for it to come off that way :oops: I actually think the roller is quiet strong. I just wanted to quell the "roller OP" bandwagon by bringing weaknesses to light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom