Global Testfire Weapons & Maps that will be available...

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop

In case you guys didn't see this tweet, Nintendo posted the weapon kits we'd be able to use during the test fire event.

Hopefully it's not a nightmare and we will be able to play normal games without horrendous lag spikes or kicks.

Maps we will be able to play are:

Walleye Warehouse

Saltspray Rig

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to explore these two maps!

See ya tonight (hopefully)​

Lozjam

Inkster Jr.
I really wish they would let you access the tutorials before the actual times, so I can have some idea what I am doing before the events begin. But, nonetheless, I am excited! That's a lot more than I was expecting. I expected just using the splattershot.
I am very excited though

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
I really wish they would let you access the tutorials before the actual times, so I can have some idea what I am doing before the events begin. But, nonetheless, I am excited! That's a lot more than I was expecting. I expected just using the splattershot.
I am very excited though
Man I only had access to the splattershot nade and Inkzooka @ E3 & Pax East and Urchin Underpass as the map! This news excites me so much!

Citanul

Senior Squid
NNID
outforprophets
Ooo the maps look like they can handle the weapon sets well too. Snipers look like a good option on at least Saltspray Rig!

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
Ooo the maps look like they can handle the weapon sets well too. Snipers look like a good option on at least Saltspray Rig!
lots of levels of the rig. that was one i desperately hoped would be available this weekend. i really wanted to see how nuts snipers will be on that map.

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
Wow, more options than I thought we'd have! Was expecting 2 weapons and one map. Really happy about the choice of two maps more than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom