• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Going for a "drown"

Do you like to drown or swim?

• Total voters

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I LOVE this stage, but I want to go for a swim And the SECOND I drown... water level's going down!...., What's up with that? it's like they want atleast one squid to drown before they lower the water level, but.. Why cant they swim anyways? that would be an awesome feature, now if you didn't know how to swim, THEN you could drown!

Last edited:

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Thanks I did not know that. Though normally on video games, If fish/squids belong in water they could swim. though with sonic the hedgehog... he drowns , he doesn't actually BELONG in water but hedgehogs Can somewhat swim in real life. Are we Squid's or Squid people?

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
:ability_comeback::shoes_shi000::clothes_tel008::head_eye006:It is really fun to drown, sometimes I do that on purpose, just to see the clothes fly off into the water and the "Squangel" (Squid and an Angel) floating in the air.:D;)

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Who wouldn't think that's Humorous? Then they make the drowning noise, when I see one person drown through a net, I have to join and say booyah!

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Howcome they don't even attempt to swim before drowning? this game is so backwards, the squids can breathe air, walk on land, ALSO "Squid" on land.... I just noticed they can only swim in ink!!! OMG! why cant the water be ink? that would really be cool... Ink water..... weird, but I'd like that.:)

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Howcome they don't even attempt to swim before drowning? this game is so backwards, the squids can breathe air, walk on land, ALSO "Squid" on land.... I just noticed they can only swim in ink!!! OMG! why cant the water be ink? that would really be cool... Ink water..... weird, but I'd like that.:)
You only just realized that they can only swim in ink.....

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I really did just realize, but how do they die from another color ink.... if they use that Same color in the next battle? ( I know its an enemy's ink, but still!)

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
But I do like to drown sometimes, really when I'm on a team that's losing, if I can even get to the water... :) ;)

Sevrault

Inkling
NNID
sevrault
I can never get past my opponents to even jump into the water

they're desperate for kills instead of inking turf it seems

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I think that it is their "priority", to let you drown so you can have fun or ither to make you laugh, but it's not funny to drown when you're in a ranked battle.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
In fact its any stage, and I ALWAYS fall of often when I use a charger with a scope and stand on a ledge...

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
What if two different colors of ink get in contact they react and become "acid" or "poison"?

You can assume only one color (your team's), when another come into contact it reacts.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I love what happens when some people play this stage on tower control, and rainmaker and you are winning, a the other team tries to beat your distance and falls into the water, and its REALLY funny when you use a kracken, and still fall of because the kracken is too big for the tower.:)

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
in fact, there is no path to drowning... only a path to squid-death... :P

D

Deleted Member

Ink is soluble. Inklings are 100% composed of ink, they have no solid parts. Therefore, they dissolve when exposed to water.
Sounds like the T-1000, who can shapeshift and reform from liquid.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Who wouldn't think that's Humorous? Then they make the drowning noise, when I see one person drown through a net, I have to join and say booyah!
Do you actually know what we mean when we talk about clothes flying off

Either that or my internet friends exposed me to a lot of disturbing stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom