• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

going to share my splatoon ocs (cringe warning)

opinion on nya neko sugar girls

• so sugoiii desuu >w< (cultured response)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • what. (understandable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ewww (uncultured swine response)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NNID
ocelotprincess25
Switch Friend Code
SW-2098-0956-3400
Screenshot 2023-05-04 2.16.59 PM.png

this is dull and he is one of my splatoon ocs hooray. now his design is incredibly bland so i suppose i should give some background info to just spice it up a little: his mom went out to get the milk and his dad went out to get the milk in heaven, and his remaining family members rejected him and capatain cuttlefish save him and then dull was raised as a member of the squidbeak splatoon. andt then one day he gets recruited to be part of his cousins turf war team so he does that and agent work but his cousin is reaaally mean to him, she takes out her frustration on him and she keeps him at a distance from the other members and dull is fine with it because he introvert. and then one day dull is tasked to kidnap an octoling for interrogation and he does just that and then he and said octoling become friends, and then get married 0.00001 seconds later (im joking obvi). I'll continue more abt that when I draw lucia (LATELY I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO DRAW HER AND ITS FURSTRATING BECAUSE IT RY SO HARD BUT SHE LOOKS TOO CUTE AND SHES SUPPOSED TO JUST BE CUTE AND NOT SUPER CUTE AAAAAARGH)
also details i left out are general personality: musclehead and stuuuupid but at the same time bloodthirsty obedient and emo (hollow and sad as his name suggests)

also im super going to regret this and take this down later hehe hi future self arent i annoying????

Last edited:
NNID
ocelotprincess25
Switch Friend Code
SW-2098-0956-3400
Screenshot 2023-05-05 8.50.27 AM.png
<drawing of lucia i drew this morning just to give a representation
Screenshot 2023-05-05 8.47.08 AM.png
<drawing of lucia i ragequit on becuase the eyes were too idk i just wasnt really feeling it.
Screenshot 2023-05-05 8.51.45 AM.png
<and old drawing of lucia ew but i like the face and hair but proportions, N O.

i will give lucia description

NNID
ocelotprincess25
Switch Friend Code
SW-2098-0956-3400

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom