Gotta catch 'em squids!

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
You already know what this thread is for. So here is something I though of earlier last week. Before I say it I must let you all know I'm picking Popplio. Okay, so we all know starters can breed with other Pokémon to get specific moves, and we're pretty sure there will be no move tutors in game since there never are in the first game in the new generation. That means that there's a strong possibility in my opinion of Primarina getting Boomburst if she breeds with a Exploud or Noivern in my opinion. It sounds weird, but think about it.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
What an oddly specific piece of speculation.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Still debating on buying. ^.^;

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Is late pre-ordering worth it? Otherwise I'll wait to pick it up.

Joasa

Depressed Squid
Did I just find someone who is equally obsessed with Pokemon as me...?

#TeamPopplio

It's Pokemon 728 which is my birthday, so it's obvious why I would pick it. That and I almost always choose water. Except for Black 2 and Platinum.

I haven't been able to function properly for the last week. And thank goodness I have the next week off so I'll enjoy playing it nonstop.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
Did I just find someone who is equally obsessed with Pokemon as me...?

#TeamPopplio

It's Pokemon 728 which is my birthday, so it's obvious why I would pick it. That and I almost always choose water. Except for Black 2 and Platinum.

I haven't been able to function properly for the last week. And thank goodness I have the next week off so I'll enjoy playing it nonstop.
That's great!

Joasa

Depressed Squid
LET'S GO I JUST GOT A FEMAL TIMID POPPLIO!!!! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!
When it comes to my first run I generally don't care about natures or anything. Although I'm pretty happy about my adamant Rockruff. I just have to wait until tomorrow to evolve her.

I really hope there's a way to transfer Pokemon from gen 6 to 7 easily but it looks like I'm gonna have to invest in Poke Bank to get all my shinies and 5-6IV competitive 'mons over.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
. . . *suddenly needs a dictionary*

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
When it comes to my first run I generally don't care about natures or anything. Although I'm pretty happy about my adamant Rockruff. I just have to wait until tomorrow to evolve her.

I really hope there's a way to transfer Pokemon from gen 6 to 7 easily but it looks like I'm gonna have to invest in Poke Bank to get all my shinies and 5-6IV competitive 'mons over.
It's not available until January.

Joasa

Depressed Squid
It's not available until January.
Okay, that makes sense, because I heard that there would be direct transfer from gen 6 to gen 7. I still might invest in Poke-bank just for reasons.

Also I should note that both my Greninja in X and my Swampert in AS were female, completely randomly. Guess my luck didn't transfer. Even more so because I spent a good 45 minutes trying to find a female Salandit for my team.

. . . *suddenly needs a dictionary*
lol

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
New Pokemon Generations!:
And here's episodes 1-4 of the Sun and Mon anime!:
If you guys wanted to know, both the Japanese and the English voice actors stayed to voice Ash, and I believe in the English version the person who voices Lily is the same person that voiced Serena in the previous seasons. Is this still even considered an anime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom