• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gotta love Splatfest...

Bippzy

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7508-4027-9894
Thanks Obama.

Anyone else getting stuff this lame? I've had so many 3v4s today... All I want is that King/Queen title, yo. But this... Keeps... Happening.

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney
Interesting, most reports of unbalanced teams I've seen so far (and from my own experience) have had Team Coaster as the disadvantaged team.

But yeah, I had that happen to me last night. I really wish I could just forfeit so we could all go on to an actual fun match.

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
I have been in a lot of 4 vs 3 ( team coaster) but this is just bad.

Bippzy

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7508-4027-9894
Interesting, most reports of unbalanced teams I've seen so far (and from my own experience) have had Team Coaster as the disadvantaged team.

But yeah, I had that happen to me last night. I really wish I could just forfeit so we could all go on to an actual fun match.
Yeah, it's been really annoying. The picture I took was of my sixth 1v4 today. And a lot of the time I go in with a full team and like two of them will disconnect right off the bat.

Splatfest, yo.

f4ncyf3a5t

Inkling
NNID
f4ncyf3a5t
I thought I was the only one! I just had my second 1v4 today (I'm team coaster) and was like "......well f***"
I also just had a 2v4... not fun but not as bad as 1v4, hahahaha *headdesk*

Yuubi

Full Squid
O.o One team waterslide vs four rollercoasters? Popularity results shall be interesting after splatfest.... Did this happened with dogs when it was cats vs dogs?

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney
o_O One team waterslide vs four rollercoasters? Popularity results shall be interesting after splatfest.... Did this happened with dogs when it was cats vs dogs?
I did have a 4 cats vs. 3 dogs matchup, but only one.

Bippzy

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7508-4027-9894
I ended Splatfest with 80/99 points... So. Darn. Close.

I finally managed to get into a good group with actually competent players, but that wasn't until there were only 20 minutes left to go. Guhhhh.

Had I been home all day I totally would have hit King/Queen, but I was out of town from yesterday until like 6pm today, and that happened to be the time all the children across the land finished their vegetables and were allowed to play until Splatfest ended. XD

Szion

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Szionblue
I ended up at 90/99 on champion =/

the splatfest just ended and i have no clue how to get the snails, but they said they were tallying the scores

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
I ended Splatfest with 80/99 points... So. Darn. Close.

I finally managed to get into a good group with actually competent players, but that wasn't until there were only 20 minutes left to go. Guhhhh.

Had I been home all day I totally would have hit King/Queen, but I was out of town from yesterday until like 6pm today, and that happened to be the time all the children across the land finished their vegetables and were allowed to play until Splatfest ended. XD
Had that happen to me last time. XD Hey, you'll get at least 10 Snails out of it.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Yeah, that really sucks when you have to do things IRL that interfere with your Splatfest rank climbing. Pretty much my one good reason I had for staying up until almost 4 AM to go all the way; otherwise I'd have to deal with my parents watching TV in the evening.

Bippzy

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7508-4027-9894
Yeah, that really sucks when you have to do things IRL that interfere with your Splatfest rank climbing. Pretty much my one good reason I had for staying up until almost 4 AM to go all the way; otherwise I'd have to deal with my parents watching TV in the evening.
Yep, I was back at my parents' house for a day, and since my Wii U is at my girlfriend's and my apartment I had no access haha. I told her to just play the Splatfest stuff even though she's never really played it before. I figured that even if she lost a bunch, she would've made up for the points I had remaining, haha. But she got called into work and couldn't.

Splatfest, why you gotta work against me like dat?

TimpaniGamer

Full Squid
NNID
TimpaniGamer
I had a match of 3 roller coasters (my team) vs. 4 water slides, and my team still won somehow.

Yeah, that really sucks when you have to do things IRL that interfere with your Splatfest rank climbing.
Like when your dad asks you to go on a Sonic shake run, and you're trying to participate in Splatfest and watch a Game Grumps charity stream together, so you drive as fast as legally possible with the "1 Minute Remaining" song looping in your head.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I've heard this is a big issue with Splatfests. Not getting enough people for a team. It hasn't happen to me but wow that sounds really lame. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom