• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Great Barrier Squids: a new Australian squad

Shard

Full Squid
NNID
DarkSuperSonic25
Hey all, this is Great Barrier Squids, a fresh squad of six looking for Australian players. There aren't many requirements, just that you have to be over 14, and be in or around the Australian timezones. We're also planning to be semi-competitive so we'd prefer players A+ or above.

Last edited:

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
Sounds interesting...
I'm currently A+ (thereabouts) though I haven't played in a while.
My main weapons are the Splat Charger line, though I also use the Custom E-Litre on occasion.
Do you guys have a discord group or anything like that?

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
I'd potentially be interested. I am a part time S part time S+ squid. I'm best when I'm carbon (vanilla or deco) but I use most brushes and rollers to a high ish level. I can use everything about S rank except scoped chargers with which I am hopelessly awful :D

I do just like niche weapons and builds, my goal in squid life is do hold my own as an S+ inkbrush nouveau (Not a joke. I guess I'm a squid, a kid AND a bit of a derp) although only in tower control cause I love that weapon but it is meme worthy-ly awful so...

I'm 24, I live in Perth and I swear quite a bit. I reckon that's about it.

OzGuy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OzGuyU
Hmm... I dunno. I myself am 14, live in Sydney, and hover around C in Ranked battles.
I'm trying to get better, though.

ShadowInkling

Inkling
NNID
Shadow_Link909
I'm Interested but i'm 13, turning 14 this year. I'm floating at about A- A at the moment and can use a lot of weapons , I mainly use the e-liter 3K scope, Krak-On splat roller and Dual Squelcher. And i'm in SA

mmicah__

Full Squid
NNID
ET_Micah
I'm Interested but i'm 13, turning 14 this year. I'm floating at about A- A at the moment and can use a lot of weapons , I mainly use the e-liter 3K scope, Krak-On splat roller and Dual Squelcher. And i'm in SA
Hey ShadowInkling!
You can message me on Discord @Woomy#1847 or on Skype: theawesomemicah

Hope to hear from you soon!

NNID
Sekondletterb
Hey I might be interested in joining.

I'm currently rank S and slowly trying to get up to s+. I mainly use the 52gal, splashomatic or tentatek. I am trying to use different weapons but I'm horrible with chargers lol. I only started playing this game in November so I'm still learning.

Im 27 and live in Perth :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom