Tri-slosher

Horrible matchmaking or horrible luck?

zzmorg82

Pro Squid
NNID
zzmorg82
Switch Friend Code
SW-2476-2506-3411
Well from an objective perspective(turf war) they had a slight advantage, but their splats options are severely minimum; depending on their skill with the E-Liters/Charger.

Did you win?

Jayy

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2045-0142-7156
We lost miserably.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
How tf did your team of heavy painters lose to 3.5 chargers? Disconnections?

Jayy

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2045-0142-7156
Um no apparently those 3.5 chargers had immaculate aim. We were on art academy. Turf war.

They had high ground and we couldn’t get close tf do you mean how did we lose.

I wouldn’t be complaining if we had destroyed them obviously.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Um no apparently those 3.5 chargers had immaculate aim. We were on art academy. Turf war.

They had high ground and we couldn’t get close tf do you mean how did we lose.

I wouldn’t be complaining if we had destroyed them obviously.
It was turf war and you were fighting 4 weapons that aren't good at painting when your team was full of good painters. You guys must have done something wrong at the start of the game because you should have been able to spawn camp them fairly easily.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
You probably should've played it more stealthy and payed more attention to where the snipers were. Something tells me that your entire team charged straight to the center and got picked off every time.

The comp was very much in your favor. You had a Tri, which could give armor to help you approach. The ballers from RG could help you roll past them. Once the map is coated in your ink the snipers really shouldn't stand a chance.

Jayy

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2045-0142-7156
I was the tri with ninja squid and tried every roundabout way to approach while who knows wtf my teammates were doing and I couldn’t make a difference. I assure you I didn’t just blindly trickle into mid with no plan. If I had, I’d know exactly why I myself failed, but I feel I did what I should have.

I agree that the odds were in our favor- on paper. But miraculously they were all pro chargers and slaughtered us.

techton

Senior Squid
I've had this happen to me a couple of times. My teammates would respawn, swim to the middle stage, and die off one by one, never regrouping as a team. If I were in another situation like this, as much as I hate to say it, I would probably bail to save the frustration and complaints. 5 minutes of calming down and waiting is much better than 3 minutes of hopeless torture imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom