*Green Team* | Competitive Squad

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
We are Green Team
A group dedicated to high-level Splatoon play.

Current Roster:
We evenly distribute our skill among Green Team 1 and Green Team 2 and have had success upon doing so.

Goals:
-First and foremost we want to be a squad that gets along inside and outside of the match, as team chemistry makes us better not only as a team but allows the entire squad to continue to have fun.
-We want to be the best squad out there.
-To be a squad that learns from every match improving our skill level individually and more importantly as a team.

Accomplishments:
-Made it to losers round 4 but scrimmages with top teams tell us we should've gone a lot farther.
-To be continued..

Streaming:

Nearly all members are able to record but we do have members that are able to stream matches

Nin10doUltra
Flying_Tortoise
1Fow1
Jless

Applying: (Please be aware we would like players that can compete against S+ players and want to compete against the best)

Requirements:
Respect for each squad member
Minimum of S rank (but wants to compete against S+ and the best)
Able to use Skype or TeamSpeak for communication (practices and matches)
Able to stay positive when in pressure-filled circumstances
Has a high game understanding and intelligence
Willing to learn team strategies and standard callouts

We always accept that real life comes first, but are looking for members who are able to make time for both.

Application:
Please fill out the form below and afterwards post in this thread so that we will know to check through the applications.

http://goo.gl/forms/8sa9oWovkW

Looking for NA members who are able to play or sub depending on the schedule of all members.

We thank you for your interest

We look forward to doing our best in the community

Last edited:

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
I'd love to join but I don't think you need any more Octobrush wielders ;).

Good luck with your recruitment! I wish I could join but i don't meet the requirements :(.
lol thanks Galaxy :) rly appreciate it.
Yah we have to set the bar high because we are all S/S+ players except one person but he's leveling up atm and so will be S soon.

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
lol thanks Galaxy :) rly appreciate it.
Yah we have to set the bar high because we are all S/S+ players except one person but he's leveling up atm and so will be S soon.
Thanks. My sig isn't up to date, I'm A 70, so I'm getting there.

What I recommend for the recruitment process is to require applicants to submit a video of themselves playing 3-5 games in a row, unedited, to accurately gage their skill. It can be with they're cell phone. I always thought teams should do that because it means a lot more than just rank, level, etc.

BSME/misc

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jjp702
I think a better way would be to play on a 2v2 team with a existing member to get a feel about them. You would need a stable support or a capture card (preferably) to get meaningful footage of the player in question.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
I think a better way would be to play on a 2v2 team with a existing member to get a feel about them. You would need a stable support or a capture card (preferably) to get meaningful footage of the player in question.
Yep this is what we plan on doing. Doing both 2v2's but also doing Squad Battles with 4 people ( 3 members +1 recruit or something similar).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom