• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Greeting Inklings.

LittlestMinish

Full Squid
NNID
LittlestMinish
Fellow Squids, I bid you good day. I hope you all have enjoyed the first two stress tests as much as I have. My name is Drew, I am already quite fond of the game and will be looking into getting into the competitive scene come launch.

I like long walks on the beach and Sarah Mclachlan tapes.

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
Drew, eh? I remember seeing someone named Drew. One of the only people that wasn't Japanese, aha. Welcome to the community!

TheJohnnyBoy720

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TheJohnnyBoy720
I doubt this but I might have saw you on global testfire. If you saw a guy names DVP John, GGs!

And welcome to the forums

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Glad you could fire up that ink blaster for the cause. Which one? The Splatoon Hype. There ain't better cause to donate your ink than it. Don't worry the ink will be used for the tanks. As off today no Inkling needs a transfusion but they sure need more people to fuel their Turf instinct. I hope you have fun with us. There's plenty to discuss about Splatoon. ink yourself to any of the threads whenever you feel like. Good Luck!

LittlestMinish

Full Squid
NNID
LittlestMinish
Well if you saw me I was either wrecking people with the Jr. or getting utterly wrecked when I was using the Charger. Thanks for the warm welcome. And Good flair mod. Mad respect.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello there, welcome to Squidboards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom