• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Greetings everybody!

Erin [SF*]

Inkling
NNID
AmberPearl
(Almost made a Steven Universe reference, but it's not quite evening yet, too bad!)

ABOUT ME

Soooo... my name's Erin, just like my name implies! (And it's also my screen name on Splatoon.) But if I ever become close friends with some of you then you could call me Maple~
I'm 15 years old and I live in Brittany, in France, near a city named Rennes.

Splatoon is perhaps my favorite game as of today, I spent all my money just to buy a Wii U xD
Callie is my favorite Squid Sister, by the way.

Some of my other interests are Homestuck, My Little Pony, and Steven Universe, I've also watched anime named Space Dandy. It's exceptionally good.

GAMING STUFF

I've played this game since mid-november. I reached Level 30 just today, and I think I'm C+ in Ranked Matches.
I use a Krak-On Splat Roller, since I'm definitely better at using those :/
I try to be an elite player, and it's hard! Today I've splatted 20 people in a Ranked Match and was pretty proud of it.

I won't always be useful in your team since sometimes I am REALLY unlucky and get splatted repetitively, but most of the time I can be helpful.
I know a few places to hide in the maps, and I'm always training to snipe with my roller.
Small edit: I wear boots with the Bomb Sniffer ability, so I can help you avoid mines!

During Splatfests, I play a lot, at least until I become a Queen.

Umm... I guess that's it?
I'll be sure to enjoy being on this site, and I hope I make some cool friends on here!

Last edited:

Pearl

Inkling
Another Steven Universe fan? I'm blessed!
Anyway, I'm Pearl, call me well, Pearl, or Bird Mom if you'd like!

Welcome to the squidtastic squidboards, enjoy your stay!

Erin [SF*]

Inkling
NNID
AmberPearl
Thank you, everyone!

Another Steven Universe fan? I'm blessed!
Yep, a friend of mine showed it to me maybe... last summer? We watched the Lapis episode, and I thought it was amazing so I started liking it.
Right now I wish I still had CN!

Since you are a fan of Space Dandy you should check out Cowboy Bebop if you have not already.
Thank you for the suggestion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom