Greetings from Denmark

Zovnig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zovnig
Switch Friend Code
SW-7684-8628-6291
Hey all my fellow squids'n'kids :)

My name is Daniel aka Zovnig and i'm a Danish veteran gamer. I have been playing Splatoon since it came out but had a two weeks break from it, so i could attend E3 and top that with a vacation with my girlfriend.

I'm am not a pro but i can hold my own in most battles in Turf Wars i think. I hope to meet some fellow squids i can team up with in here, since it wanna try to reach a good enough level to become a solid competitive player. Since i only work freelance i have a lot of time on my hand so i also stream four hours of Splatoon from Monday to Friday evert week.

To put it short. I'm a super positve dude, a great team player and a pretty cool squid ;)

I used to own the danish Nintendo site n-club but now i work freelance at a much bigger site called pixel.tv in Denmark after a very short period as writer for IGN Denmark. In other words. Gaming is a pretty big part of my life.

PS: I'm level 20 in Turf War and Ranked C in Splatzone

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Now that's a lot of achievements. The community in here might be really happy of you being around. Maybe you could help Squidboards grow much more with some kind of skill contribution. Feel free to look around and see how you like Squidboards.

Zovnig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zovnig
Switch Friend Code
SW-7684-8628-6291
Thank you to the both of you.

I should have signed up a long time ago in here. Looking forward to some good discussions and talks about this brilliant game :)

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

You were just shy of our staff applications, we had some writer spots open that you may have been interested in. Ah well glad to see ya joined the site regardless!

If you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for assistance. Hope you have a good time here and I will see ya around!

Zovnig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zovnig
Switch Friend Code
SW-7684-8628-6291
Thank you man :) But it's okay. I feel good just hanging around and making posts. I have a ba habit og taking on too many task so it's all good for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom