• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Greetings from TCF

Tamashii Kanjou

Inkling
NNID
Tamashii_Kanjou
Hey everyone. I'm Tamashii Kanjou; finally found my way over to the SquidBoards. Been playing Splatoon since day 1 (technically before then since Testfire sessions) and have been loving the communities with each passing month. A bit about me... well, kind of...

>My squid in game is called Kamiko
>Kamiko's preferred colour is purple
>I've spent most of my time in A- on Ranked; literally moved up to A a couple of days ago (it'll likely not last long; I'm always doing it solo)
>I've participated in every (EU) Splatfest; with MAX titles for all of them
>Recently reached the Grand Final of the Inkling League with my wife, and 2 random players on the day; part of an event called the Great British Splat-off which was run by gFinity and Nintendo in London

I've still got a lot to learn about the game, and recent events have certainly opened my eyes to the more competitive side of the game. Despite that, I'm here to have fun with as many people as I can; and continuing to level up all gear in the game. I look forward to my time with you all <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom