• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Greetings from the North

Inky Corruption

Full Squid
NNID
ShaneTC
Greetings, Squidboards!

I am a person with many names, but you may use whichever you find the most appealing.
My handle here is Inky Corruption, but you may know me in-game as Shane.

I am a dedicated Charger and would rank myself as in the low-to-mid ranks of "Good", if "Good" is the third ascending tier in a ladder ranging from "Bad", "Average", "Good" to "Great", though I suppose you would be better off judging me from my in-game performance.

I hail from the northern regions of Europe, collectively called Scandinavia. If you harbour a deadly desire to know my exact geographical location then you may inquire in person. :p

I hope to (eventually) get more involved in the Splatoon community and maybe even make an entry into the competitive scene, so I'm looking forward to splatting with all of you!

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Oh hey! Welcome to Squidboards. This place is pretty chill and you'll find yourself cozy here whether you're from America or Europe! And good on you for maining the Charger, I can't use that weapon type to save my life.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
Welcome, Inky Corruption! A Ranked battler of sorts~ Neat. I personally haven't done ranked yet. Anyway, you'll have fun here for sure and remember to stay fresh~

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
welcome. hope you get some good games. pardon us atm as we organize current events.

Inky Corruption

Full Squid
NNID
ShaneTC
Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I'll merely be lurking around during my busier days, mostly to check the boards and familiarise myself with the members and the content they post, and reserve posting for when I have more free time at my disposal.

For now I shall enjoy my brief autumn break doing what I don't have time for otherwise, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom