Greetings Inklings!

Sidetalker

Inkling
NNID
Sidetalker
Hey guys! I've been playing for a few months now, but am just starting to explore the online communities. I play quite a few weapons - recently I've been focused on the Octobrush but I'm a decent sniper and enjoy pretty much all of the short-range weapons as well. My weak spot is definitely with mid-long range weapons as I don't play them often and don't have a great feel for the tracking that's needed. Rainmaker is my jam, but I'll play anything. My NNID is Sidetalker, feel free to add me!

I'm also in the process of developing an iOS companion app for Splatoon and am looking for beta testers! If you've got an iDevice released after the 4S running at least iOS 8.0, I'd love to have you as a tester. So far it consists of a map rotation schedule, a brand guide, and a clothing guide. I've included some screenshots below. I've got lofty ideals for this app and am very receptive to feedback from my testers - here are some of the features I'm entertaining:
  • Customizable push notifications
  • Notification center integration
  • Weapon guide
  • NNID online friends list
  • Mini-social network for finding other SplatPal users + sharing clothing sets
Most important to me is keeping the app fresh, and I can only do that with your help! Here's an imgur album with some screenshots of what I have completed so far: SplatPal Screenshots

J.E. Rodríguez

Inkling
NNID
JoSeDu27
Weocome sidetalke! Hope you have fun in the boards!
I would volunteer as a beta tester if i had an iPhone or iPad :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom