• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Greetings squids, and kids, and squids again!

Siertes

Inkling
NNID
Siertes
My name is Maurice a.k.a. Siertes and I'm glad to join the board! Been playing Splatoon since launch and after hanging out on reddit and other sites, figured it was long overdue that I come here as well.

I use the same name in game so if you ever catch me online, now you know where to find me so you can gloat about how badly you crushed me :(

I enjoy the game fairly casually, making video highlights of my better gameplay and such to put on Youtube and I might start streaming on Twitch if I can ever get over my crippling lack of self esteem XD

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you all about this very cool game and hope to catch some of you in game as well!

Benjamin Hellcat

Inkster Jr.
NNID
H3llcat
So funny, i just found Siertes on YouTube today. I have also been meaning to sign up on here and have been putting it off. My NNID is Benjamin. I am currently a B- ranked player, moving up slowly. I only just got the game at the begining of July, for my 40th b-day. I main the .52 Gal and can't even switch to anything else now because i have modeled my style of play completely around it. Though occasionally my kids will play on my account. My daughter uses rollers exclusively and my son prefers the Aerospray, however he has been dabbling in the E-liter 3K as well.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

I might pop in and watch a couple streams if you do some and I think I will check out your youtube once I get back from vacation. I love watching and learning from other splatoon videos and streams!

Anyways I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom