• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Greetings!

darktenpura

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1816-5244-1416
I am the lone gunman, the guardian of salty bacon, a kid, and a squid. ...Oh, not very important, but I also draw illustrations. (barely. ) I guess you can call me Zeta.
I was not able to play Splatoon 1, which is a pity, but I am really into Splatoon 2 now. Actually I am also looking for some friends to play with in league battles/Salmon Run. (FYI, currently I am at S rank in ranked battles...still suck though)
My friend code is SW-1816-5244-1416. Feel free to send friend requests.
And again, hello kids, and squids.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
That was a dramatic intro! Welcome to the Board of Squids Zeta! I'm so glad people are getting a chance to get into Splatoon now. Even if you missed the first game, the second game still is a blast! Looking for friends to play with? Just look around and I'm sure you'll friend some! In fact, feel free to add me and I'll play with ya when I get the chance~ And it seems that you're also a Hero Charger main. Maybe you can give me advice on how to get to S rank with it. ;v;

Lopez4

Inkling
NNID
Lopez4
Switch Friend Code
SW-1950-7205-3036
I am the lone gunman, the guardian of salty bacon, a kid, and a squid. ...Oh, not very important, but I also draw illustrations. (barely. ) I guess you can call me Zeta.
I was not able to play Splatoon 1, which is a pity, but I am really into Splatoon 2 now. Actually I am also looking for some friends to play with in league battles/Salmon Run. (FYI, currently I am at S rank in ranked battles...still suck though)
My friend code is SW-1816-5244-1416. Feel free to send friend requests.
And again, hello kids, and squids.
Hey there I’m new and looking for the same thing as you. I would like to add you if you don’t mind.

darktenpura

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1816-5244-1416
That was a dramatic intro! Welcome to the Board of Squids Zeta! I'm so glad people are getting a chance to get into Splatoon now. Even if you missed the first game, the second game still is a blast! Looking for friends to play with? Just look around and I'm sure you'll friend some! In fact, feel free to add me and I'll play with ya when I get the chance~ And it seems that you're also a Hero Charger main. Maybe you can give me advice on how to get to S rank with it. ;v;
Thank you, for such a warm greeting. The kids and the squids are surely chill here at this forum! I am so impressed.
Of course I can give you some advices for ranking, personally I admire every snipers in this game because the chargers are just harder to use than sniper rifles in other shooters. Sniper's a good job m8! Keep it up!
And I guess I will see you, in my friends list.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Hey there, welcome to squidboards! Another sniper, eh? Thumbs up!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Thank you, for such a warm greeting. The kids and the squids are surely chill here at this forum! I am so impressed.
Of course I can give you some advices for ranking, personally I admire every snipers in this game because the chargers are just harder to use than sniper rifles in other shooters. Sniper's a good job m8! Keep it up!
And I guess I will see you, in my friends list.
It truly is. ;-;
I keep debating dropping the charger, but I just love it so much! I'll take any advice I can get!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
It just gets so frustrating sometimes! But I'm determined! Just need to practice and play again!

darktenpura

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1816-5244-1416
It just gets so frustrating sometimes! But I'm determined! Just need to practice and play again!
To become a skillful sniper, you need to put more efforts into the game than some other mains. And since sniping is always an unstable, high risk job, you need to be aware of your surroundings, and never expect too much. If you are not confident with your close combat skills, when someone approaches you, drop a bomb and run. And for long range pinpointing, although that is your field of strength of course, when you snipe keep in mind you would better not to stay in one single spot for a long time, since somebody's always going to ambush you. Improve your weapon accuracy, so then you can shoot less shots, which also helps you to become less conspicuous towards your enemy. Use the charge keeping gimmicks to become more mobile, and save some ink. (Eg. charge your weapon behind the wall then jump out to snipe)
Overall sniping is all about aiming, but there surely are some smart tricks which help you to snipe efficiently and smart. Once you have made progress you will definitely feel more accomplished than using other weapons!
I wish you a bright future ahead in Sploon 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom