Group Hangout Information [Updated weekly with schedules]

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Hey everybody so since Group Hangouts will be a weekly thing (or maybe even more). I figured might as well make a proper place for it, as opposed to making new posts in the conversation.

Here is the google doc on recommendations the group would enjoy to play (always accepting more recommendations):
Game Recommendations

Fill out the WhenIsGood so we know what times you are free for the week, and we can plan the Group Hangout when the most people are available. Every week the OP will be edited weekly-so there will be a new one every Sunday at 9PM EST. The day of the Hangout will be determined on Monday at 9PM EST.
Even if you are busy all week please still fill out the WhenIsGood. Just be nice to know who can't make it.

In TeamSpeak where do we meetup? When it's time for the Group Hangout we move to the "Staff Meeting" room

This week's Group Hangout:
6/7 - 6/14 time of Hangout: 6/12 @ 2PM EST
The Schedule Poll http://whenisgood.net/8zsy4be

Archive of Group Hangouts
5/31 - 6/6
The WhenIsGood http://whenisgood.net/3q4fjj7

5/24 - 5/30 5/27 @8:00PM EST
The WhenIsGood that was used http://whenisgood.net/4rf7c5p

Last edited:

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Well that sounds like fun. I'll at least plan on joining into the teamspeak at that time. I have MK8 and TF2, both of which I'm rather unpracticed in atm, as well as Garry's mod which I've honestly never touched. Steam screenname is Fightersword with the same avi as here, and my NNID is also Fightersword. I also have a battle.net, Fightersword#1652, but I honestly don't ever log on anymore to it.

Trick_Ster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Thetardygalaxy
Brooo Cards Against Humanity online with us? That would not end well at all. Or if you look at it at another angle, it will go way too well.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
If I may make a game recommendation, I don't know how many of you have it, but Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate would be a lot of fun to play sometime, though it wouldn't allow several of us to play in the exact same room.

Oh, and someone's gonna have to give me talk power back in Teamspeak, cuz last time I was on game background noise kept getting in my mic and they took it away. and Which room in Teamspeak is it?

Last edited:

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
If I may make a game recommendation, I don't know how many of you have it, but Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate would be a lot of fun to play sometime, though it wouldn't allow several of us to play in the exact same room.

Oh, and someone's gonna have to give me talk power back in Teamspeak, cuz last time I was on game background noise kept getting in my mic and they took it away. and Which room in Teamspeak is it?
Okay that shouldn't be a problem. When we all meetup one of us admins will do it for yah.
We are hanging out in Inkopolis until the time for the Hangout, then we move to the "Staff meeting room". There we'll decide the game

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Okay that shouldn't be a problem. When we all meetup one of us admins will do it for yah.
We are hanging out in Inkopolis until the time for the Hangout, then we move to the "Staff meeting room". There we'll decide the game
I can speak now, I'm in it, I can head in whenever we start if ya'll let me know.

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Hey, I'm gonna grab some takeout, so I'm going to be like 5 or 10 minutes late, but I'll be there

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
any word on the time for this week? if we'll have one that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom