• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Guess the Next person to Post

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Not this time hombre

Dual?

Also gonna test the waters here: how do you all feel about, if someone guesses you correctly, you gotta say something interesting about yourself? (to keep this thread from getting too stale)
Yes, again. I like Smash Bros Brawl more than Melee and think it's the better game. But play what you like. Both are nothing compared to the Wii U version.
Smashling?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
*squints* who is that XD
Oh
It's me
Hi
You can just refer to me as がり

My username came from a Google search. I was looking for the pink stuff that comes with sushi to name a Splatoon OC (who has a sister named Wasabi). The first result was a Wikipedia article saying that it was called Ginger Gari. The OC got the name (and I abandoned her, I'm so sorry baby) and when I came to Squidboards I decided to name myself that!

EDIT: forgot to say someone, oops XD
Zapfish

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
*squints* who is that XD
Oh
It's me
Hi
You should just refer to me as

My username came from a Google search. I was looking for the pink stuff that comes with sushi to name a Splatoon OC (who has a sister named Wasabi). The first result was a Wikipedia article saying that it was called Ginger Gari. The OC got the name (and I abandoned her, I'm so sorry baby) and when I came to Squidboards I decided to name myself that!
Cool! I'm gonna pretend you picked me.
Btw: DRAW ME GINGER GARI AND WASABI!!!!!
Ginger Gari?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom