• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Guess The Person Above You's Username Origin

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Well, we already know ayyumeme's origin.

And I heard about SyMag's somewhere

It's cause he mains Ness (I believe) in Smash, and Psi Magnet being one of Ness' moves

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
I'd guess from the movie Alpha Omega ? Honestly. That name sound like a mistery, even if i'm aware of what Alpha and Omega mean ;v;b

Maybe they're trying to mean they're the top splatter around //ah/~

However. Fopr my username, i wish good luck to absolutly everyone since it's origine is very selfish and childish lmao

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
... I never thought of that lmao ! But it's-- funny enough-- from my trying to find a unique username nobody had. So now i know when peoples are stealing my username. And they're all a bunch of pathetic whimp for stealing my username U-U

So... It's pretty selfish ahah and ridiculous even..

From your username, i'd say it's a word play ? It make me think of ''See Magasin'' like.. Did ya see the magasine kind of thing. //shrug/ OvO

Splatfan 222

Full Squid
NNID
chuck296
How did I miss this?
My username came from the name that I had for an OC of mines (that has a sister named Wasabi). I was googling the name of the pink stuff you find with sushi and found out it's name.
Thought it was a great name, there yoi go.
When I came here, I thought of the name again, and to make sure there wasn't anyone with the same name, I replaced some letters with numbers. :)
None of my IRL friends call me Ginger (I hardly have any of such), well besides one that I talk to online. But that's occasionally. But everyone here calls me variations of my username so ^^
(When referring to my sister she's Wasabi)
You guys are wrong.
I'm goin with @Splatfan 222 and guessing that you like Splatoon and either the number 2 or 222.
@Splatfan 222 You're a fan of splatting other people, and maybe the original name was taken so you had to add the numbers onto it?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
G1ng3rGar1
Well, tis already done and answered. But I'll throw my thoughts of it into the mix.
I bet you like ginger something something--I don't even know what I'm talking about...

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
G1ng3rGar1
Well, tis already done and answered. But I'll throw my thoughts of it into the mix.
I bet you like ginger something something--I don't even know what I'm talking about...
I should've put it under a spoiler.

But yeah, I do enjoy ginger (sushi form, haven't had it regularly)

Let's assume that you like rustic things and the word rustic so yeah

Mr. Gency

Full Squid
NNID
Mister-Gency
I haven't read what you said yet, so I'm going to guess that you're ginger.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I haven't read what you said yet, so I'm going to guess that you're ginger.
What, like my real name? No
(And yes, I get called Ginger here-or Gari, depends on the person)
Um
I really want the name Percy to be involved in this but it's prolly not

Perhaps it's a previous nickname?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom