H-3 appreciation (propoganda) thread

Switch Friend Code
SW-4639-2862-8490
Also in terms of dream kit for cherry, I’m hoping for suction+wave. Thoughts?

HugeBirden

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2227-7329-7502
ohhhhhh i love h3 i played it for a little bit in comp s3 but its been so hard with all the pencils around

Pikpik

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7298-9047-3893
h-3 is meta because of these reasons. First of all, it kills in 3 shots. vshot also kills in 3 shots. h-3 = vshot. Further, h-3 has cooler. Pencil also has cooler. h-3 = pencil. Finally, h-3 has point sensor. Point sensor inflates the appearance of my kd. Higher number of “splats” = META

The Knee

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7739-4186-1690
h-3 is meta because of these reasons. First of all, it kills in 3 shots. vshot also kills in 3 shots. h-3 = vshot. Further, h-3 has cooler. Pencil also has cooler. h-3 = pencil. Finally, h-3 has point sensor. Point sensor inflates the appearance of my kd. Higher number of “splats” = META
Top players are obviously just delirious and wont realize these facts. I'm sick of these goofy players picking a ****ing pencil and calling it meta even though there is the better option of h3. Its real unfortunate.

Pikpik

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7298-9047-3893
Top players are obviously just delirious and wont realize these facts. I'm sick of these goofy players picking a ****ing pencil and calling it meta even though there is the better option of h3. Its real unfortunate.
So true, but what can u expect from Splat 'pro' players? they see the 3 letter word and think they're good. Personally I’m A+ and have beaten every pencil with my sploosh and yet I’ve struggled against EVERY SINGLE H-3! EXPLAIN THAT PROSCAMMER

Syrupiru

Inkling
All hail the beautiful H3 nozzlenose, it’s gorgeous silhouette brings a tear down my eye, the one burst noise far more lovely than an angel’s song… A weapon modeled after a garden hose is actually the most badass thing you can be, oh how I wish the world could see.
how beautiful I see the H3…..

The Knee

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7739-4186-1690
So true, but what can u expect from Splat 'pro' players? they see the 3 letter word and think they're good. Personally I’m A+ and have beaten every pencil with my sploosh and yet I’ve struggled against EVERY SINGLE H-3! EXPLAIN THAT PROSCAMMER
Yeah like they throw that point sensor at me and then whats the point of swimming when they can see me??? I usually just dont swim at all because im pretty sure everyone runs those abilities that make it so they can see me. I mean personally I use that thermal ink one on my charger because it takes like 3 shots to kill and its such short range. Anyways I just use run speed because I basically can go the same speed of everyone swimming. once everyone finds out h3 is meta i'll be way ahead of them i swear. I can't wait for that day so i can finally get to A rank.

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo
God do I wish it felt usable but it just doesn't in 3

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
i LOVE H3. it definitely deserves to be meta one day.

let me out of the basement. I haven’t eaten in days

Switch Friend Code
SW-4639-2862-8490
Why wave?
Sorry for the late response, but mainly for combo potential and at least threatening said combos. With wave it’s an easy 2 shot, and with other special, it kinda just feels against h-3s design to give it something like Zooka, where you can just shoot and get kills. H-3 requires skill, and so I think it should have a special that can capitalize off of the highly skilled players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom