So... another weapon is coming tonight 7 PT
new nozzlenose is nice and all but I don't main them ^^;

Loadout: (Suction Bomb / Echolocator)

so how do you feel about this weapon?

Kryzz

Full Squid
NNID
Valdraya
For anyone wondering, it says it fires slower than the normal nozzlenose but if all 3 shots hit it has the power to kill the enemy so you should take the time to get your aim in. Also it has Beacons and Kraken which is different to what the leak said..

Reset Bomb Jigglypuff

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yayforall
For anyone wondering, it says it fires slower than the normal nozzlenose but if all 3 shots hit it has the power to kill the enemy so you should take the time to get your aim in. Also it has Beacons and Kraken which is different to what the leak said..
Where did you find this? More specifically, the part about beacons and Kraken?

curry time

Senior Squid
NNID
NobleCactus
You're probably thinking of the Custom E-liter Scope, which will have that loadout.

Kryzz

Full Squid
NNID
Valdraya
You're probably thinking of the Custom E-liter Scope, which will have that loadout.
Maybe they made an error and put the wrong corresponding sub and special in huh :/
They are slow on posting a correction though

Last edited:

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Yeah this comes with Suction Bombs and Echolocator, not Squid Beakons and Kraken. The only upcoming weapon with that loadout is the Custom E-Liter 3K Scope, which is just the same loadout as the standard scopeless Custom E-Liter 3K.

Kryzz

Full Squid
NNID
Valdraya
Except the leaker has proof.
Yeah this comes with Suction Bombs and Echolocator, not Squid Beakons and Kraken. The only upcoming weapon with that loadout is the Custom E-Liter 3K Scope, which is just the same loadout as the standard scopeless Custom E-Liter 3K.

サブは「ジャンプビーコン」、スペシャルは「ダイオウイカ」だ。
http://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Squid_Beakon
http://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Kraken

Scroll down the page to see the Japanese names. ジャンプビーコン in Japanese is a borrowed from English so even google translate would return 'jump beacon'.. like I say, they might've made an error there, but that's what it says.

Reset Bomb Jigglypuff

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yayforall
サブは「ジャンプビーコン」、スペシャルは「ダイオウイカ」だ。
http://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Squid_Beakon
http://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Kraken

Scroll down the page to see the Japanese names. ジャンプビーコン in Japanese is a borrowed from English so even google translate would return 'jump beacon'.. like I say, they might've made an error there, but that's what it says.
But the leaker again, has proof. They can't just change it on a whim without a patch, it's already on the disc.

Ber

Full Squid
NNID
Bernee
YES
This is the weapon I've been waiting for, love the L-3 but not really a fan of its sub and special while I really like the H-3's and the extra power at lower longer interval between bursts means it'll require more commitment at each trigger pull wich may sound weird but it's another thing I love

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Seems interesting, a one hit shot would be usefull with good aim (assuming the spread of fire isn't that wide). Fire rate would probably make it poor for Turf Wars.

Why did they stop releasing two weapons at a time?

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Seems interesting, a one hit shot would be usefull with good aim (assuming the spread of fire isn't that wide). Fire rate would probably make it poor for Turf Wars.

Why did they stop releasing two weapons at a time?
They're doing this for some more new weapons. Spreading them out and such. I think they'll start releasing the custom weapons two at a time.

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Squid Labs post

"Listen up squids! This here is the H-3 Nozzlenose. You want a weapon that packs a wallop and also kind of looks like a garden hose rolled up? This here’s your pick. A long interval between shots is made up for by high attack
power. With the H-3 Nozzlenose, a one-hit kill is a real possibility.

I think by now you guys know the drill - talk to Sheldon after 7 PM PT tonight to get your hands on it!"

I suspect they mean One-Burst KO potential.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Squid Labs post

"Listen up squids! This here is the H-3 Nozzlenose. You want a weapon that packs a wallop and also kind of looks like a garden hose rolled up? This here’s your pick. A long interval between shots is made up for by high attack
power. With the H-3 Nozzlenose, a one-hit kill is a real possibility.

I think by now you guys know the drill - talk to Sheldon after 7 PM PT tonight to get your hands on it!"

I suspect they mean One-Burst KO potential.
Yeah. This is probably a 2-Hit Kill weapon like the 0.96 Gal.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
As a L-3 user, im not feeling it, but this weapon can be dangerous on some maps; Kelp Dome-Catwalks.

Heart of Ice

Semi-Pro Squid
This kit sure seems wonky for a weapon like this. The other two nozzlenoses have kits that seem more sensible for them.

The original has disruptors, which makes getting in the two bursts easy and has Killer Wail for a long range option.

The deco version has burst bombs, which allow you to pick off a weakened opponent after you've shot them. It also has the Kraken, which helps since The Nozzlenoses can get trapped in enemy ink easily, so having a get out of jail free card is great.

I just really don't know how this kit fits the H-3 Nozzlenose.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
This kit sure seems wonky for a weapon like this. The other two nozzlenoses have kits that seem more sensible for them.

The original has disruptors, which makes getting in the two bursts easy and has Killer Wail for a long range option.

The deco version has burst bombs, which allow you to pick off a weakened opponent after you've shot them. It also has the Kraken, which helps since The Nozzlenoses can get trapped in enemy ink easily, so having a get out of jail free card is great.

I just really don't know how this kit fits the H-3 Nozzlenose.
This loadout=You can't run, you can't hide. The player just has to be good at mashing.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
If the weapon takes just the one burst to splat an enemy with good accuracy, I think I can understand the more trap-oriented set (at least that's how I think suction and echo would play out).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom