• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Had Some Fun Ranked Matches With Streamer UglyBread

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings

We had a third game where we were on opposite teams again and I won going 2/1. By that time I joined his stream to say hello!

If you haven't seen his stream, check it out @UgliestPieceofBread. He's incredible at getting kills and very entertaining. He has an extremely different playstyle than myself, whereas I'm more focused on holding zones.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, but just wanted to share this experience. Mods, feel free to move it wherever.

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
He's definitely one of my favorite Splatoon streamers. He's funny and most certainly provides some high level play as well. I'd love to get a chance to play with him.

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
He's definitely one of my favorite Splatoon streamers. He's funny and most certainly provides some high level play as well. I'd love to get a chance to play with him.
Hope you get that chance! It was great hearing him give up pronouncing my name and just calling me "Eggroll" instead lmao.

Las7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Las7man
Yep one of the people I follow who play Splatoon, I'm similar ranking so I'm hoping I get to play with him. I've already played with Tarlog but it's hard since we are both using Rollers.

Pesty

Inkster Jr.
Hey, I know that dude! Not personally, but I love his stream. He's the reason I gave rollers another chance after seeing him wreck shop so hard with 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom