• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Haia, fellow Splatoon fanatics.

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
I never made an introduction thread, so... here it is! My username is LupusFreak. Funny story, I was obsessed with wolves in middle school when I came up with it, so much so that the disease didn't even occur to me until I got into high school! In game, I go by Moon Moon, but you can just call me Moon, or Moony if you want. I'm into music (that is, composing), drawing, videogames (obviously), algebra, oh, and My Little Pony. Yep, pretty much sums me up.

I've been playing Splatoon since mid November 2015, and i'm completely satisfied with it, totally worth buying a Wii U. My favorite weapon (and the one i'm best at) is the Dual Squelcher, followed by the Kelp Splatterscope. I'm still working on broadening my range: currently i'm trying to get better with the e-litre 3k scoped (I hate the charge time), the octobrush, both gals, and the splattershots. At the time of typing this, i'm 62 points away from level 41 and rank B+ 40. I don't play rank very often because i'm afraid i'll get a losing streak (I had a reeaally bad one at B), yet i've never lost rank. I hope to eventually get into competitive, maybe, but I don't have a laptop readily available (that has working audio drivers :/ ), so I don't think that's happening anytime soon. Anyways, i've rambled on long enough for this post. Thanks for reading, and stay fresh!

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Hi and welcome to Squidboards Moon!

There are a great multitude of guides here as well as many Splatoon Youtube channels that also do guides and really showcase some excellent gameplay, some include 'ThatSrb2Dude', 'Nintendome', 'SquidKids' and 'Squids Next Door'. I hate losing streaks as well as often the more I lose the more salty and agitated I get which makes me lose even more and creates a really bad losing streak. What I do now is if I lose 3 games in a row I will have a break and try again later, it works quite well for me and has definitely helped my ranking.

You say you like Algebra? That's awesome, I like Algebra too, on top of trigonometry, good to see I'm not alone :)

Pearl

Inkling
Hi! I'm Pearl, you can call me, well, Pearl, or if you want, you can call me Bird Mom! Heh, I'm a nerdy cartoon (Namely Steven Universe)/video game fangirl, so sorry if I become annoying or anything like that. ^^
I got splatoon recently too (On Christmas) and I've made a lot of progress since then, and lemme say, this game is the first shooter I have EVER played! And it's totally worth it. It's so fun and colorful!

~Pearl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom