• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hail from U of M!

Tikus93

Inkling
NNID
marcfoo93
Hey, everyone! I've been lurking around squidboards for the past few weeks now and thought that I'd make my first post here! Been addicted to Splatoon ever since it was released and like most other games I've played, I've been doing my best to improve my skills (I guess some of my TF2 skills paid off). Finally broke into A+ then S rank this past week and been finding myself getting carried in most games now :/ That aside, glad to be a tiny part in this awesome community!

Also, if anyone else is a student at the University of Michigan, let's get in contact with one another. Feel free to message me as I'm interested in doing squad battles and possibly even starting a team for semi-competitive stuff! Go blue!

Elibbabeth

Inkling
NNID
Elibbabeth
WUT. S?! You must have some crazy-good skillz! Congrats on that! I dream of one day reaching "C". ;) Anyway, from one newbie to another, hello! Also, GO BUCKEYES! Sorry, it had to be done. It just had to. You can take the girl out of Ohio, but you can't taking the Ohio out of the girl. ;)

Tikus93

Inkling
NNID
marcfoo93
Thanks, @Elibbabeth! I don't fancy myself a fantastic player but I do what I can to support my team! Also, booo, OSU (I ironically type this as I wear a shirt with 'OSU' on it, for Oregon State U). Anyways, just keep practicing and you'll rise through the ranks soon!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Hello, person from that state up north. :P

Seriously, welcome to the boards, Tikus! I hope you enjoy your time around here!

XenoPixel

Senior Squid
NNID
XenoPixel
Welcome Tikus. I'm kinda on a welcome spree today so I think I'm going to stop. But I see that you're a skilled player and maybe we'll be able to play together someday. Once again welcome to SquidBoards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom