• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hairu Squids - new team looking for new members!

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
Hey there! I'm looking to start a new team called Hairu (入る) Squids. It will be a full on competitive team and we will be entering tournaments often. I've been playing splatoon for over a year now and have a lot of strategies I've been wanting to try out for a while now but have never had the chance to. Some of these strategies are pretty unorthodox but that's the point! I really want this team to develop the western scene further, by doing things that no other teams have tried! (Sorry for the overbeat stuff xD )
Looking for Rollers and Shooters!
Discord link here!

All are welcome!​

Requirements I had in mind:
- Rank requirements: S / S+ (lower ranks will be considered)
- weapon requirements: I'm looking for all weapon classes atm, though I'm more looking for shooters, rollers and blasters.
- Timezones: I would like players on the team to be available at 8pm EST on the weekends. If not, we could probably work something out but I'd generally like players flexible with the AWST timezone
- Must have discord (otherwise I can't talk to you D: )
- Must be polite and respectful (no discrimination of any kind!)

If that sounds interesting then please fill out the form below! I'll send you a PM to the discord server once you've filled it out.

Name:
Preferred weapons:
Playstyle: (defensive / offensive / support etc. )

Example
Name: Latias
Timezone: AWST
Preferred weapons: Custom Elitre 3K Scope (my secondaries are the vanilla 3K scope, kelp scope, 96 gal deco and 52 gal)
Playstyle: I have a very defensive playstyle. I rarely push objective and mostly provide support for my teammates behind the main lines, by prividing echo or beakons and getting crucial snipes. When playing shooters, I like to flank a fair bit and try to abuse my range if playing front on.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

Zeccet

Inkster Jr.
Name: Jadyn
Timezone: Pacific
I am really interested in joining tournaments. So hopefully this team is the answer for that. I main 52 gal. deco I feel pretty strong about myself. But I am still working on my skills, because i am not the best at splatoon in the world.But I still think I am pretty good. But you will have to find that out yourself. I hope I'm not to young for you guys, if i am that's fine. But don't think I'm those 10 year olds who are super immature and annoying. But don't think I'm a teachers pet and gets everything right. Please respond and tell me what you think. It's fine if you're looking for a more mature team. You probably are, I'm not too sure if I would allow a kid who's still in elementry.

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
Name: Jadyn
Timezone: Pacific
I am really interested in joining tournaments. So hopefully this team is the answer for that. I main 52 gal. deco I feel pretty strong about myself. But I am still working on my skills, because i am not the best at splatoon in the world.But I still think I am pretty good. But you will have to find that out yourself. I hope I'm not to young for you guys, if i am that's fine. But don't think I'm those 10 year olds who are super immature and annoying. But don't think I'm a teachers pet and gets everything right. Please respond and tell me what you think. It's fine if you're looking for a more mature team. You probably are, I'm not too sure if I would allow a kid who's still in elementry.
Your age is completely fine c:
Just out of interest, what rank are you? Do you play any other weapons?

Themightybacon

Inkling
Name:Selina
Timezone:Gmt (central european time;seems like an issue but i am very flexible on weekends)
Weapons: Deco roller,splash-o-matic,octobrush and only on turf wars:E-3liter (no scope)
Playstyle: I mostly play supportive and offensive

The only problem might be my rank though, because i had an connection probleme that lasted like 4 months and so i lost quite some points.(its fixed now so no issues)
But then again give me time till friday and i will make sure i am at S xD

If thats no problem of course...

Last edited:

Avacord

Inkling
Name: C
Timezone: UTC-3
Rank: B, but I've only been playing Splatoon for a week, so I hope to get to S pretty soon.
Weapons: Zink Mini Splatling / Custom Splattershot Jr.
Playstyle: offensive / support

I know I'm not quite up to your rank requirements, but I used to play counter-strike semi-professionally, so I have a lot of experience with shooters and tournaments. Also I've never used discord, but I can sign up.

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
Name: C
Timezone: UTC-3
Rank: B, but I've only been playing Splatoon for a week, so I hope to get to S pretty soon.
Weapons: Zink Mini Splatling / Custom Splattershot Jr.
Playstyle: offensive / support

I know I'm not quite up to your rank requirements, but I used to play counter-strike semi-professionally, so I have a lot of experience with shooters and tournaments. Also I've never used discord, but I can sign up.
Name:Selina
Timezone:Gmt (central european time;seems like an issue but i am very flexible on weekends)
Weapons: Deco roller,splash-o-matic,octobrush and only on turf wars:E-3liter (no scope)
Playstyle: I mostly play supportive and offensive

The only problem might be my rank though, because i had an connection probleme that lasted like 4 months and so i lost quite some points.(its fixed now so no issues)
But then again give me time till friday and i will make sure i am at S xD

If thats no problem of course...
Hey guys! Here's the link to our discord: https://discord.gg/QSWsMtG
Everyone can use the link if they'd like. Just let me know when you join that you're trying out and we'll sort things out from there. Hope to see you soon!

Legacy

Inkster Jr.
Name: Legacy
Timezone: UTC-8
Weapons: Carbon roller, Dynamo Roller, Custom Ranged Blaster, Grim Range Blaster, Splatterscope and Kelp Splatterscope, Octoshot Replica, Tri Slosher (I play more but yea)

Playstyle: I can alternate roles depending on my weapon. As in, I'm offensive with the carbon roller while I'm more support with a charger.

And yes I have a discord!

Zeccet

Inkster Jr.
Your age is completely fine c:
Just out of interest, what rank are you? Do you play any other weapons?
I'm rank B-, I would probably be higher but there was a point where I lost the game. And I don't usually do other weapons but sometimes I like to snipe around with the kelp splatter scope. I have been trying to experiment with multiple weapons lately, I feel I should at LEAST have a secondary.

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
I'm rank B-, I would probably be higher but there was a point where I lost the game. And I don't usually do other weapons but sometimes I like to snipe around with the kelp splatter scope. I have been trying to experiment with multiple weapons lately, I feel I should at LEAST have a secondary.
Join the discord, I'll try you out

Last edited:

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
Still looking for players. Will be taking on three more. Preferred if you play rollers or shooters.

Runagon

Inkling
NNID
Runagon
Name: Runagon (This is also my NNID)
Timezone: EST
Preferred weapons: I use a ton of different weapons (I'm the worst with Blasters though). My most used though, and the ones I am most comfortable with are the N-Zap Series (mostly '89), the Gal Series (mostly .96 Gal Deco), the Splat Charger Series, and the Octobrush Series. However, I'm most comfortable with Shooters.
Playstyle: I tend to take whatever role hasn't been filled.

Last edited:

Zeccet

Inkster Jr.
Okay, I have two NNID's, This one I made a little while back so don't judge. pizzatastesyummy. And the second one is kingofsplatoon. So ya, good luck finding other members!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom