• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hallo Inklings!

Pudding♥

Inkling
Hallo,

so after a long while just lurking here and reading the forums almost daily in my free time, I finally chose to register here and to dive into the colourful world of fellow squids and ink. With that said, I might even post some fanart in the future...
The splatfest rocked a lot, so this made me finally come here. ;)

I'm from EU (german) and hope to maybe find a team or group to enjoy the game together later on (especially since I adore the ranked mode even more than turfwar). Currently only being B rank tho, loving all kinds of squelchers, the Jr. weapons and rollers.
Have a nice day :ability_swimspeed:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. There's a whole section for fanart in the forums just so you be careful not to post it in this section. I was rooting for team cats, we lost :( I see Splatfest got you here. It sure is a fun attraction to bring in gameplay. We hope you stay with us on the boards too. Squidboards can be a s fun as Splatoon. This is were the inklings and other fellows and some octoling hang out.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Hello, Hello, Welcome!
I hope we get along~

You say you like using the Roller, huh~?
Interesting... I love using the Ink Brush. In my eyes, Roller and Ink Brush are like "Cousins"...
Although, I feel that rollers are my weakness/enemy when it comes to using Ink Brush though.. I'm too "Close Combat" when it comes to inking and.. IalwaysgetrolledoverifiamTOOclose..

Pudding♥

Inkling
Hello, Hello, Welcome!
I hope we get along~

You say you like using the Roller, huh~?
Interesting... I love using the Ink Brush. In my eyes, Roller and Ink Brush are like "Cousins"...
Although, I feel that rollers are my weakness/enemy when it comes to using Ink Brush though.. I'm too "Close Combat" when it comes to inking and.. IalwaysgetrolledoverifiamTOOclose..
I hope I do quoting right now, never before active in a forum ahem, yes I rly often land on brushes IF I play with roller. In contrary to that tho I die way too often going melee with jr.s. just like you do with brushes. I kinda dislike using the aerospray, thus I should probably only go into turfwars and not ranked with my jrs, but habits...
ps: you chose one of the best starters *cough*

Pudding♥

Inkling
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. There's a whole section for fanart in the forums just so you be careful not to post it in this section. I was rooting for team cats, we lost :( I see Splatfest got you here. It sure is a fun attraction to bring in gameplay. We hope you stay with us on the boards too. Squidboards can be a s fun as Splatoon. This is were the inklings and other fellows and some octoling hang out.
thanks very much for that nice welcome. I read the rules and try to only post in the right sections, don't worry :) glad to be here~

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I hope I do quoting right now, never before active in a forum ahem, yes I rly often land on brushes IF I play with roller. In contrary to that tho I die way too often going melee with jr.s. just like you do with brushes. I kinda dislike using the aerospray, thus I should probably only go into turfwars and not ranked with my jrs, but habits...
ps: you chose one of the best starters *cough*
It's even more trouble some when you're just sitting in your ink, and next thing you know; from the other side *Splat* rolled over!
I got splatted about 7 times in a match on turf war once, due to unexpectedly being rolled over.

NOT EVEN THE ROLLER knew what was going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom