Hallo Inklings!

Pudding♥

Inkling
Hallo,

so after a long while just lurking here and reading the forums almost daily in my free time, I finally chose to register here and to dive into the colourful world of fellow squids and ink. With that said, I might even post some fanart in the future...
The splatfest rocked a lot, so this made me finally come here. ;)

I'm from EU (german) and hope to maybe find a team or group to enjoy the game together later on (especially since I adore the ranked mode even more than turfwar). Currently only being B rank tho, loving all kinds of squelchers, the Jr. weapons and rollers.
Have a nice day :ability_swimspeed:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. There's a whole section for fanart in the forums just so you be careful not to post it in this section. I was rooting for team cats, we lost :( I see Splatfest got you here. It sure is a fun attraction to bring in gameplay. We hope you stay with us on the boards too. Squidboards can be a s fun as Splatoon. This is were the inklings and other fellows and some octoling hang out.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Hello, Hello, Welcome!
I hope we get along~

You say you like using the Roller, huh~?
Interesting... I love using the Ink Brush. In my eyes, Roller and Ink Brush are like "Cousins"...
Although, I feel that rollers are my weakness/enemy when it comes to using Ink Brush though.. I'm too "Close Combat" when it comes to inking and.. IalwaysgetrolledoverifiamTOOclose..

Pudding♥

Inkling
Hello, Hello, Welcome!
I hope we get along~

You say you like using the Roller, huh~?
Interesting... I love using the Ink Brush. In my eyes, Roller and Ink Brush are like "Cousins"...
Although, I feel that rollers are my weakness/enemy when it comes to using Ink Brush though.. I'm too "Close Combat" when it comes to inking and.. IalwaysgetrolledoverifiamTOOclose..
I hope I do quoting right now, never before active in a forum ahem, yes I rly often land on brushes IF I play with roller. In contrary to that tho I die way too often going melee with jr.s. just like you do with brushes. I kinda dislike using the aerospray, thus I should probably only go into turfwars and not ranked with my jrs, but habits...
ps: you chose one of the best starters *cough*

Pudding♥

Inkling
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. There's a whole section for fanart in the forums just so you be careful not to post it in this section. I was rooting for team cats, we lost :( I see Splatfest got you here. It sure is a fun attraction to bring in gameplay. We hope you stay with us on the boards too. Squidboards can be a s fun as Splatoon. This is were the inklings and other fellows and some octoling hang out.
thanks very much for that nice welcome. I read the rules and try to only post in the right sections, don't worry :) glad to be here~

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I hope I do quoting right now, never before active in a forum ahem, yes I rly often land on brushes IF I play with roller. In contrary to that tho I die way too often going melee with jr.s. just like you do with brushes. I kinda dislike using the aerospray, thus I should probably only go into turfwars and not ranked with my jrs, but habits...
ps: you chose one of the best starters *cough*
It's even more trouble some when you're just sitting in your ink, and next thing you know; from the other side *Splat* rolled over!
I got splatted about 7 times in a match on turf war once, due to unexpectedly being rolled over.

NOT EVEN THE ROLLER knew what was going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom