• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hallo There Mates

GamieMaster

Inkling
NNID
soyu12
Well lets get this done. I been in this site since day 1 in opened up and been playing Splatoon since day 1, even did a blind Lets Play of the story. If you like to check me out, my channel name is the same as my username, GamieMaster. Anyways, I'm kinda looking for a group/team/squad that would let me join. I know I could go ask and join many and whatnot, but I like to join just ONE squad. If you like to know my skills, I switch between many weapons, but my mains are the Slosher and Dual&Jet Squelcher. I'm more or less a reckless kind of guy. I try to take out the charger of the enemy team the best I can and target them mostly throughout the match. My rank is A-, but my highest as S with 44 point. Reason how and why it got low so fast because bad teams with me.

The squad/clan I was in was called SquidBlast, but they changed their name since the leader left and someone else took the lead. I had to leave because they hated me, stab me in the back with the other members, and alot of hateful stuff

But as I said, I like to join a new squad. I'll leave this here just in case anybody like to have me in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom