Hallo There Mates

GamieMaster

Inkling
NNID
soyu12
Well lets get this done. I been in this site since day 1 in opened up and been playing Splatoon since day 1, even did a blind Lets Play of the story. If you like to check me out, my channel name is the same as my username, GamieMaster. Anyways, I'm kinda looking for a group/team/squad that would let me join. I know I could go ask and join many and whatnot, but I like to join just ONE squad. If you like to know my skills, I switch between many weapons, but my mains are the Slosher and Dual&Jet Squelcher. I'm more or less a reckless kind of guy. I try to take out the charger of the enemy team the best I can and target them mostly throughout the match. My rank is A-, but my highest as S with 44 point. Reason how and why it got low so fast because bad teams with me.

The squad/clan I was in was called SquidBlast, but they changed their name since the leader left and someone else took the lead. I had to leave because they hated me, stab me in the back with the other members, and alot of hateful stuff

But as I said, I like to join a new squad. I'll leave this here just in case anybody like to have me in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom