Halloween Party!

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Greetings Inkzooka!

Halloween is approaching fast and I thought we should all celebrate with a Spooky Squid Party! There could be any number of games or minigames that we could play to celebrate the occasion. For example, Bumper Rollers or Squid Jumping contests are always fun. What about Seeker Races? Maybe something more Halloween themed like Zombie Squids that creep toward a charger while walking through ink?

So far there is no set time or date for this event, but I'm hoping all of you could post what days and times would be best for you, as well as adding your own ideas for what we could do for even more fun.

I don't think many people will be available on Halloween day so we should pick a day and time before the 31 that most people can meet up on.

Hope you like the idea!

WydrA

Inkling Commander
I'm down. Not exactly sure what my schedule will look like then, but i know I got stuff due on the 28th, so maybe not that day lol

joetext

Inkster Jr.
NNID
duncankeller
I might be busy this coming weekend, but any week night or the weekend after next works for me.

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Greetings everyone, I will be making a private lobby in Splatoon in a few minutes for the first party. It would help to have a place where we can all communicate quickly with each other.

Most of us use either Skype or Discord to chat. If you want to join one of these chats please post here and I will link you to them or invite you.

Hope to see you there soon!

Edit: Here is a temporary link to the Discord chat we are using.

https://discord.gg/0bdktA357luDw9li

For those who do not know what Discord is, it is a free communication platform with text and voice chat options. You can load it in a browser or download an app. Just pick a username and you can join the chatroom linked above.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom