• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hammer Head Bridge: Charger Paradise

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Honestly I don't know if this has been said already, but if you re a charger then this is for you, as seen in the picture below the light grey wall has been a great place for charger to punish people from a distance, but once you're out of ink you need to recharge. However if you just stay here in squid- form for a few minute your ink will replenish without having to swim in your ink.
P.S; This is my first post so far, so if you have any pointers please send them, I would love to learn some new tricks.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I don't know, there's a lot of grey walls in the map. Is it the one wall starting from the left of the screen, i know that's climbable?

My personal experience with Hammerhead is that it's really bad for chargers, to the point of long-range chargers being an actual liability to a team.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
I don't know, there's a lot of grey walls in the map. Is it the one wall starting from the left of the screen, i know that's climbable?

My personal experience with Hammerhead is that it's really bad for chargers, to the point of long-range chargers being an actual liability to a team.
Actually in terms of chargers, I've seen some people own this stage as E- liters ( if they know what they're doing, and splat chargers are extremely dangerous here in tower control as well as rainmaker if they keep moving, and use their splat bombs (personally lead and 10-4 K/D win here with one)

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Actually in terms of chargers, I've seen some people own this stage as E- liters ( if they know what they're doing, and splat chargers are extremely dangerous here in tower control as well as rainmaker if they keep moving, and use their splat bombs (personally lead and 10-4 K/D win here with one)
Though you can be easily punished if you don't pay attention (or hold scope charges)

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
When then I guess then you can say...

Sniper no sniping :cool:

Power

Inkling Commander
Its not a "3k OP!" map. If you play it right, you can dominate, but the enemy still has counters also. Predicting when people expose themselves whether it is by climbing or their route is key as always. I have had some pretty excellent games in this map, so there is some anecdotal evidence for ya. Smart players usually wouldn't let themselves be exposed so much, which can make it tough for a charger considering the various amounts of cover.

Nucleose

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KingNucleose
Funny, I love this map because snipers don't have the power they usually do because of the absurd amount of cover and flanking spots

Damandatwin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Damandatwin
the only "safe" charger spots here have ****ty viewing angles, and all the places with great viewing angles are right in the middle of the map where someone can shark you from below. maybe some quicker chargers can do well here but i don't think it's a great map for the e-liter.

Dreamy Luigi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DreamyZack
From my experience there's so many obstructions that not only sniping can be a pain but it's fairly easy to get flanked/pushed back. Subpar sniper map overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom