• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hammerhead Bridge is coming tonight

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Don't know where to put this. So I'm sorry if this is the wrong section.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Looks like a fun map! Excited to have something new for splatfest.

Speaking of Splatfest, guessing we will have this and Arowana Mall, along with either Urchin Underpass, Walleye Warehouse, or Kelp Dome.

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
The map looks pretty neat, but I can say that the entire metal grate bridge looks like it can easily be locked down by chargers. I can also see Killer Wails being quite decent here too.

Also, I think that Run Speed might be pretty decent on this map due to the huge metal grate bridge that connects each teams spawn.

Overall I'm pretty hyped for this! :)

D

Deleted Member

Looks like a fun map! Excited to have something new for splatfest.

Speaking of Splatfest, guessing we will have this and Arowana Mall, along with either Urchin Underpass, Walleye Warehouse, or Kelp Dome.
I'm guessing Hammerhead Bridge, Arowana Mall and the redesigned Urchin Underpass.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
looks like it can easily be locked down by chargers. I can also see Killer Wails being quite decent here too.
I hope it's access points are as plentiful as flounder heights'. If that's the case, i't might be one of my favorite maps.

Kamikaze

Inkling
After playing on a few times I completely hate it. I was very excited when I saw the previews of it, but after actually playing on it...I dont like it at all. It seems claustrophobic and just like a maze. There are so many random walls all over the place and its just confusing. Of course that could all change after I've had a chance to learn the map more. And it probably will be funner at rainmaker and tower mode.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Just got around to trying this stage out and it feels like a pretty decent map overall. Might be one of my new favorite stages for the most part.

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
The maps are so diverse in this game.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Enjoying this - interesting map - much more compact than I was expecting, and lines of sight up the wazoo, so you can have fun stalking people around rather small spaces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom