• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Have you ever had a crush on a Splatoon weapon?

Catloafman

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
Fella
So there's this weapon I've been thinking about for a while now
The Splatana stamper Nouveau
I tried her out when it came out and it didn't go very well so I set it aside to try other weapons out

I have 5 stars on her older sibling the vanilla Stamper but I just cannot call it my main weapon cause its REALLY difficult
which is really unhelpful right now because I've been in a bad weapon crisis for the last couple of weeks

So I've been searching for potential mains when this green Splatana caught my eye again
I knew I wanted to learn a crab weapon and I have plenty of experience with the Splatana class
But I haven't been able to work up the courage to try it out because its a hard weapon...

Until recently
Now I don't wanna speak to soon (I only have 3 stars on the weapon right now) but I think im in LOVE
The design
The sub
The special
The playstyle
This weapon might be perfect for me

So basically im trying to ask
Can love bloom on the Splattlefield?

(nStamper my beloved)
S3_Weapon_Main_Splatana_Stamper_Nouveau.png

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
as a stamper enjoyer, i can understand why the design is attractive- i mean appealing. much more supportive and defensive playstyle while still being a threat.

the only flaws i found is that if you get stuck on a comp with little frontliners, it’s harder to fill in that slot than the vanilla kit, and you basically need LDE and ink efficiency abilities if you want to be able to paint a lot.

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
I've been with my husband for a few years now and it's a dream come true, sometimes all we need is to cuddle up behind the enemy lines under his canopy (lmao I can't). He's quite flexible too, he has two jobs and I love him for that! He's had a bit of a rough patch a year ago, but he's been working on it and it's been smooth sailing ever since, I'm very proud

We've even adopted a few children, we took in splat brella while everyone laughed at them, but since graduating in september, they truly started to shine
Tenta Brella.png

QuagSass

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
We kiss on the Hagglefish Market glass canopy everyday. She is my most dearly beloved wife. We're hoping that our child, the Heavy Edit Splatling, grows up to be just as big and strong as her mama Hydra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom